Manchester Comic Con ☯ Erza Scarlet Cosplay

I have been to a couple of cons and always wanted to cosplay but never did. So this year I made it a goal of mine to do so. At first I thought of cosplaying Starloard from Guardians of the Galaxy after I spent £50 on his quad blaster at the Leeds Thought Bubble but I thought I would save that for later and moved onto cosplaying Korra, from the legend of Korra. However, as I was going to attempt making the outfit myself I wasn't really confident on making it then as I was watching an episode of Fairy Tail (one of my favourite animes) I thought "why don't I cosplay as Erza she's a bad as chick with beautiful red hair, plus her outfit looks easier to make :P.

I got all my materials I needed including the paint and brushes for my sword at Abakhan, a very cheap fabric store and purchased by sword from Blitz - a website where they sell martial arts equipment thats where I got my Karate Gi. With some help from my mom I made this costume in about 2 to 3 weeks.




I had a blast at comic con and there was also a little fairy tail meet up so I got to meet other UK fairy tail cosplayers, which was pretty cool.





Tags:

Share:

0 comments